7.15.2011

Day 54

I really need to start going to bed earlier.  Nights need to stop being so entertaining...


For breakfast I had frosted mini-wheats with blueberries.  One of mom's co-workers goes up to Michigan and picks a bunch of blueberries every year.  So we got about 10 pounds... I figured we could spare a few for my breakfast.  It was so good.  Those blueberries are amazing.  After breakfast I did my workout: legs abs and back today.  I've officially decided* that there is despise working out and I really wish that I could be in shape by sitting around all day.  Blargh.


When I'd finished with that garbage, I finished painting the shutters.  I think they're good enough, so I'll put them up tomorrow.  The paint is a slightly different shade from the other shutters, but I don't think it will really make a difference.  I'm going to paint the door and window to match it, so it really won't make a difference.  So I finished painting and had a lunch of Mexican rice and potato soup.  Cold.  Mixed together.  It was so good.  Tomatoes or salsa would have made it even better, but it was pretty good.


After lunch I played Assassin's Creed most of the afternoon.  I didn't have any pressing business to accomplish... so I didn't.  *shrugs*  I put laundry away, but that was it.  I think I put some laundry in the dryer.... it's still there.  Shoot.


Dad and mom came home around 5-ish and we went to dinner at Logan's Irish Pub.  It was a really good.  I had Shepard's Pie.  With some malt vinegar.  I love malt vinegar... I forget how good it is.  While we were there we talked with someone with whom Amber used to play soccer: Katelyn Logan.  So yeah, that was mostly for Amber and Jessie's benefit, since I doubt anyone else knows her.


When we got home mom and I watched "How to Train your Dragon."  I watched it on the way back from Florida over spring break, but mom hadn't seen it.  It's good.  Then when we were done... mom and I went up to where dad was and like truly awesome people we all sat engaged in our respective electronic devices, playing Words with Friends.  Yup.  We're neat. :)


Then mom and dad went to bed and I played video games until... about an hour ago.  And now I'm done with this and I'm going to bed.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll start earlier.  I keep meaning to talk about important stuff but by this point I'm too tired.  Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment