7.29.2011

Day 67

I appeal to the "I was too tired" excuse for not updating last night.  Hopefully that is sufficient.


Yesterday was a much better day.  I got up around 8:30 and called the doctor to see if I could get an appointment for someone could give me a prescription for my pink eye.  I was able to get a 10:15 appointment (praise Jesus).  So after breakfast I called mom to see if she could meet me at the doctor's office to give me the insurance card and everything.  So in the mean time I got breakfast and showered, then went over to the doctor!  Apparently when I'm sick I get super hungry.  I feel like I could eat all the things and never be filled...


So I went to the doctor.  When the receptionist was taking me back to the examining room she asked me why I was there and I told her that I thought I had pink eye.  She just laughed and said "yes, you certainly do."  The doctor confirmed that I do indeed have pink eye.  But apparently my sinus congestion was viral, so I couldn't really take anything for it besides an anti-congestant.  Yay.


Anyways, I went to Rite-Aid to get my prescription and that went well.  After that I went to the license bureau and got my license plates.  The people there seem to be a lot happier recently, which is nice.  So then I went home, got Kimmy up and ate lunch!  I like lunch.  We watched more Big Bang Theory.  After that we waited for mom to get home because we were going to go visit that grandfolks.  We forgot to call them ahead of time, which turned out to be a bad idea because they were not at their apartment.  Oh well. So we had a nice little drive and everything.  When we got back mom started working on dinner and Kimmy took a nap.


We had chicken and rice for dinner.  It was tasty.  I love Zatarain rice.  So much goodness.  We had the black bean rice, which is one of my favorites.  After dinner we cleaned up and went back to the grandparents!  They were available that time.  So we visited with them for a while and it was good.  Jessie and Richard got there around 8.  Yup.  Mom, Kimmy and I left around 8:45 because we had some errands to run.  And then we went home!


Around 10 (10:10 to be precise) we met Becky and Miles at Waffle House.  We had a surprise appearance from Miles' sister who just got back from some over seas trip.  So she was all jet lagged.  That was all fun.  Then we came home and I went to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Ellie's jetlag was amusing. Waffles are always fun:)

    ReplyDelete