7.23.2011

Day 61

Yet another time where I have a good excuse for not updating last night: Blogger was down.  I don't really like updating the day after because I forget so much of what happened.  Oh well :/


Yesterday morning I had planned on cutting the grass, but dad took the van and the air compressor.  Since we don't have any other way of filling the lawn mower's tire up with air (besides the useless bike pump), I suppose I'll have to do it some other time.  So instead of cutting the grass I just did some stuff around the house.  Laundry and such.


After lunch I tested out Kimmy's Xbox 360 to make sure it worked and everything.  I bought Jesse's old Xbox from him for Kimmy's birthday... which isn't for another month but oh well.  I don't like waiting.  So I made sure that was working and set it up for her and all that.  Then I tested out one of the Kinect games to make sure the sensor was working properly.  And I had left over stir-fry for lunch.  It was really good.


After lunch and everything I played Assassin's creed for a bit.  I finally beat it.  It's a really good game, in spite of the annoying unresponsive controls.  Oh well.  When I'd finished with that I cleaned up some stuff around the house.  Dad was at a soccer tournament with his team for most of the day yesterday and I didn't know when he would be coming back so I just had a sandwich for dinner.  It was tasty.  He got home around 5:20.  He has two teams in the tournament (varsity and JV) and they both had two games and won them.  That was exciting and things.


Kimmy got here around 7.  Woo!  I gave her birthday present to her after she had some food.  She liked it (the food and the present).  Then we went out to Gamestop so she could look for new games and batteries.  The entire time she was buying her game the guy was talking at me... even though I clearly was not involved with the purchase.  Oh well.  We went to Wal-mart to look for rechargeable batteries but couldn't find any.  So we got lithium batteries instead.


Amber got here around 10.  She had some paper work she needed to have filled out.  She and Jesse are buying a house!  So that was neat.  We just sat around and chatted and talked and everything... then we all went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment