9.26.2012

Day 492

Quick recap of today.

I got up early this morning to prepare for my interview.  I had some really good notes from the presentation yesterday, so that gave me a good start to doing some preparation for the interview.

On my way to school I noticed that the road seemed a bit bumpier than usual.  So when I got to campus I looked at my bike and sure enough, my back tire was entirely flat.  So hopefully I haven't broken anything in my bike.  That would be sad.  I got to my interview a couple minutes late, but since I was the first of the day the interviewers had not yet arrived either.  So I took a minute to prepare and then went up to the office room for my interview.  I thought it went well, but (as always) I'll wait a couple weeks and hope to hear back from them!

After the interview I went back to campus and worked on my regression assignment a little bit more.  I'm getting closer to completing it, so hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow.

I went down to the atrium to have lunch with Timbo and Dustin.  We all had interviews with Hannover Re so we discussed how those went.  And... how badly we just want to get a job.  I hate how much I think about it, but it's hard not to when I have presentations every week and interviews and all of these things to remind me that I need to be getting a job.

Then we had class.  In Foley's class we did some review for the test on Friday.  In Owens' class we talked some about... the rate of change of the different variables (stock price, risk-free interest rate, dividend yield, volatility, time, and strike price) with respect to the option being priced.  There was a lot of new information, so we will thankfully be continuing our discussion on Friday.

After I got home I took a little time to plan out all of the things I have coming up.  I have a test and an assignment due on Friday, a take home exam due a week from today, a test next Thursday, and then another test next Friday.  After that Friday test I'll be writing my next exam for my class. So I wanted to write out a schedule through Sunday so that I could stay on track.

Kimmy and I had leftovers for dinner.  Then I did some work for a while.  Studying, then lesson preparation.  After I was done I browned some meat for Kimmy and she made lasagna!  When I was done with those things I played a game with Miles for a little bit to wind down from the long day.

And now I'm gonna go to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment