9.09.2012

Day 475

Well.

Today began with the standard Sunday routine.  Wake up, breakfast, homework, church.  After church we went to First Wok for lunch.

When I got home I did a little cleaning then set to work on studying.  My test tomorrow is only over a few sections and maybe 8 formulas, but some of the questions on the homework were a bit tricky so I wanted to go over them again.... especially the currency exchange section.  There are a lot of moving parts and it's easy to get them mixed up.

So that was my afternoon.  I made some spaghetti for dinner.  Kimmy and I finished watching Firefly then cleaned up.  And I went back to homework.  Actually, after dinner I worked on re-writing my homework so it looked nice.  It took almost an hour and a half.  Not because it was so illegible the first time, but I had to show a few more steps and make sure everything was sufficiently labeled.

And now it's bed time.  I think the test tomorrow will go well... but we'll see!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment