9.24.2012

Day 489

Yesterday morning began with some of the usual breakfast and studying nonsense.  Actually, I didn't do school work.  I some organization of the papers for my class.  Everything is graded, but I just need to put all of the grades into Blackboard.  Since I'm going to be giving back two homeworks and a test, I figured it would be worth my time to organize everything.

Church was good.  Pastor Mark talked about how it's so much better to be a good influence and bring people to Christ than to just come to church and "be a good person."  The fact remains that being good does nothing on its own.  I like that he puts such a focus on actually doing things and helping people.

After church Kimmy and I made some lunch, then Kimmy took a nap.  I did some stuff around the house and started my homework.  That was most of the afternoon.  Then we made tacos for dinner!

After we cleaned up from dinner I did more homework.  By the end it was getting late and my brain was totally worn out.  So I called it a night.  I played a game with Miles and Mark for a bit.  We had lots of fun.  Then it was bedtime!  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment