9.05.2012

Day 471

Well.  We made it through another day!

Today's adventured began with homework for a couple hours.  Our refrigerator still wasn't working, so our food is getting pretty limited.  Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

I had a meeting for graduate assistants today.  It was five minutes long.  After we were done I finished up one last homework problem.  Then we went to class.  Oh!  I had an exciting and brand new experience today.  I got my quiz back and received a 65%... but all of my answers and methods were correct.  On the last two questions I (and many of my classmates) did it two ways to show that you could get the same answer both ways (I'll say Method A and Method B).  However, we were apparently only supposed to show Method A.  Therefore... we missed 7 out of the 10 points for each questions.  So that was neat.

In between classes I worked on some homework with Alex and Timbo.  We got it mostly done, but I need to take a look at a few more things before I turn it in.  I'm going to try to do that tomorrow at class.

During our other class we did a little review.  We've been doing a lot of problems of the same type, so I've been able to get really good at them.  It's been helpful.  Mr. Owens also discussed a project that will be due later on in the course.

After class I came home.  Kimmy had her first day of training today, so I asked her about that. Apparently today and tomorrow are mostly training videos.  Woo!  I did some grading, then we had dinner.  After dinner I graded for a little while longer, then worked on my lesson plan for tomorrow.  I had intended on working on my resume, but I was just too tired from going nonstop all day.  So I didn't!  I'll do it tomorrow. I don't have a lot of work... just a few things I'd like to change.  So that's tomorrow.

And now I'm off to bed. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment