9.10.2012

Day 476

Today was a pretty full day, I believe.  I spent most of the morning studying for my test today.  I felt pretty confident... I'd memorized all of the formulas and could work every homework problem with ease.  In the areas where I was struggling I worked the extra problems in the book for those sections.  I took a break from studying to look at some more job postings.  One of the companies is going to be looking at resumes over the next few days, so hopefully they will be requesting interviews soon.  And maybe they'll ask to interview me!

My first class went well, I suppose.  I think I understand what's going on.  I have a quiz next week and usually doing the problems helps me feel confident on the material.  After Wednesday.  Everything gets done after Wednesday (the career fair).

The test went well.  I'm about 98% certain that the questions from the the homework.  Granted, that was probably about 40 questions (of which he picked 6), but I'm pretty confident  that I did well.  He didn't put any questions about currency exchange, which was fine by me.  It had been a pretty complicated topic that the book did not explain well.  I was starting to finally understand it, but I am not sad that there were no questions on it.

When I got home Kimmy and I made corn chowder.  I really need to start my food blog up again and put that recipe on there... because it's really good.

Over dinner we watched a movie.  Kimmy fell asleep during it... she's silly like that.  After dinner we cleaned up the kitchen a little bit, then I went off to plan some lessons.  Well, a lesson.  I'm not quite sure when I'll plan the other one, but it'll happen before Thursday.

And now I'm off to bed.  Tomorrow I teach, work on a quiz, run some errands, then I'm going to a company presentation tomorrow night.  Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment