9.25.2012

Day 491

And now for your daily dose of "What exactly does Joel do with his life?"

The answer (as usual):

This morning I got up and went about my morning rituals.  Then I went to go teach.  I felt like the lesson went better than most.  This next chapter is on statistics, so I tried to explain things through examples a lot.  I did a few different examples so they were able to get a general feel for the definitions and terms.

After class I went to my office for a little bit, then I worked on homework with Timbo.  We worked on a project for a couple of hours, but then got stuck.  So we went to get lunch.  And after lunch we went to class.

I had a couple of hours after class before I had to be back on campus, so I went home and made some dinner with Kimmy.  We tried the cream-cheese stuffed chicken again.  It was pretty good.  After dinner I went back to campus for a company presentation for Hannover.  I have an interview with them in the morning.  Their session was really good and both of the recruiters were personable.  When it was over I went up to talk to them for a little bit and thank them for coming.

After I came home I did a little bit of work, then decided to be done for the evening.  So I had some ice cream and watched a TV show with Kimmy.

And now it's bed time.  I have an early start tomorrow.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment