9.19.2012

Day 485

This morning began as usual.  Some of my friends and I decided to meet up and work on our project.  We didn't meet until 10, so I worked on writing my test beforehand.  When I got to campus we worked on the project for a couple of hours.  We'd done most of the analysis on Monday, but today we just needed to interpret the results.

After lunch I had my classes.  They went... pretty much how they always go.  We learned some things.  After class I went up to the computer lab to work on my test some more.  I finished it up, then applied to some jobs.  Most of the companies that do presentations order pizza or Subway or something like that.  Tonight's company (Nyhart) has a tradition of taking us to Scotty's, a local restaurant.  Even though I don't have an interview with them, I figured I'd go and talk with the recruiters.  I enjoyed talking with them and with my friends.  It was actually nice because I wasn't necessarily trying to impress them so I was able to relax a lot more.

When I got back I talked with Kimmy for a little bit, then she looked over my test to make sure that it was readable and not too intimidating.

And now it's time for bed.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment