9.02.2012

Day 468

It's not quite bed time, but I feel like writing this now so I don't forget about it.

Well.  Let's see here... I got up around 9.  I took today as my relaxing day and will be absolutely taking advantage of having a three day weekend.    Tomorrow I'll get things done... but today was for relaxing.  We didn't go to church today because there was a combined service (I don't remember Pastor Mark saying why) and with the timing of Kimmy's parents having to check out of the hotel we would not have been done with church in time.

Kimmy and her parents and I went to the south side Walmart to pick up our mattress topper.  Which.... is still in the dryer.  I need to go get that.

Meh. It's not going anywhere.

When we got back Kimmy and I did some cleaning of our extra room to try to sort boxes.  We've started a box of Goodwill things, so as we sort we can decide what we need and what someone else (at Goodwill) might want.

So we worked in there for a while, then I did some grading.  That took a good chunk of the remainder of the afternoon, as well as playing a game with Jared.  Kimmy took a nap.  When she woke up she started making a pie for tomorrow, then we got dinner.  I think that we're going to have to have someone come fix our oven because it never got hotter than about 350.  Which is not good, since we had the oven at 400.

We started watching the Fellowship of the Ring during dinner, but neither of us really had the attention span for a long movie.  So we stopped for now.  We didn't really do anything productive after dinner, which was nice.  I know I won't be able to do this very often, so I'm taking full advantage of having an extra day tomorrow to get more things done.

That's about it from over here in Muncie.  Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment