9.09.2012

Day 474

Yesterday's adventures began with the usual things: breakfast and grocery shopping.  We went to the farmer's market, but then I had to drop Kimmy off at home so that she could go to work.  So I finished up grocery shopping and came home.  I'm pretty excited that we have a working fridge again.  It's awesome.

After I put groceries away I went to go watch a little bit of Dustin's soccer game.  That was fun.  Kathryn and Erica were also there.  As we left Paul and Timbo came to watch Dustin's second game.

When I got home I started doing homework.  It took a while, but I got it all done.  Kimmy came home on her break at work and debriefed a little bit.  It had been a rough morning, as "shadowing" turned out to be "you're on your own.... good luck!"  But the second part of her shift went much better.  Someone else was in the same department and was able to help her out.

I made stir-fry for dinner.  It was good.  After we cleaned up from dinner I finished grading.  Finally.  The average on the exam was a 75%, the standard deviation was about 16% (which seems a bit high, but oh well), but I think that's due to the fact that one person hasn't been to any of the classes but has  yet to drop the course (at least she still shows up on Blackboard).

We had a little adventure later in the evening.  There was water coming from underneath our fridge.  So I moved it out and noticed that there is a little tray in the back that is meant to collect condensation.  However, after the fridge was defrosted all of the water collected there... and overflowed onto the floor.  That water was so disgusting.  We spent about half an hour emptying the tray and cleaning the floor.  But it's much better now.  I hope we don't have to do that again.  I forgot to take a picture... shoot.

Ok, I think that's it for now.  Today's going to be more fun (studying)!  Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment