9.08.2012

Day 473

I began the day with some errands.  I went to the dry cleaners, then stopped at the barber to see how much a hair cut was.  Then I came home and did some grading.  I think I'm nearly finished with the tests.... I hope.

I went on campus early today so that I could get some help from Mr. Owens on my resume.  He gave me some really helpful pointers which I implemented.  I think it's pretty finalized for now.  Then I went to the computer lab and reapplied to some jobs with my new resume.

It started storming this afternoon.  It was gross.  I don't like when my bike gets rained on....  Boo.  After lunch I did some more grading.  Then we had class.  We did some review for Monday's exam and I am now even more aware that I will be doing lots of studying this weekend.  Ugh.

After class I went to go get my hair cut.  It was very much needed, especially with the career fair next week.  Then we got dinner with Jessie and Richard at Scotty's.  I had fun.

After dinner Kimmy and I met with some of my friends from my program and went down to Fisher's to watch a soccer game at an English pub.  It was really crowded because the game wasn't being broadcast on regular channels and there were a lot of people who wanted to watch.  And it was raining really hard.  Unfortunately, this caused the satellite for the TV to go out right before the end of the first half.  Which was dumb.  We decided that we were going to go down to the dueling pianos club in Indianapolis, but it was raining too hard... so we decided to postpone that for another night.

So we came home.  But it was a good day.  And now it's bed time.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment