9.18.2012

Day 484

Well, another day has been completed.

On this particular day, I got up and had some breakfast.  Kimmy woke up and ate with me.  Then I went to school after I made my lunch.  It was a little chilly today... I liked it a lot.

During my lesson today we did some review for the test on Thursday.  I thought it went well, but I guess we'll see how things go in a couple days!  After class I went up to my office to do some work.  And some studying for my Regression class.  Then I went to class.

When I got home I put all of the things away, then Kimmy and I started making dinner.  I didn't think about the fact that the chicken was all frozen together, so I tried to defrost it fast.  Which turned into about half an hour of my being frustrated at a huge slab of frozen chicken and not making a lot of progress.  Eventually I was able to get enough detached to make dinner.  We made this recipe that basically has you cut slices in the chicken, fill it with cream cheese, then bread it with crackers, cheese, and basil.  It was really good.
And we had corn.  It was really good.  The recipe called for tomato pesto, but Kimmy doesn't like tomato so we didn't use it.  Personally I think it would have been pretty awesome with some tomato pesto in the cream cheese.

During dinner we watched a movie about some astronauts getting stranded on the moon.  That would have been a nightmare.  In other news, I still think that it would have been awesome to be working at NASA during all of the space missions.  Heck, it would have been awesome to just be alive during all of that.  I feel like there were so many exciting things going on during the 60s and 70s!  Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.

After dinner I did some organizing of my school papers, then worked some more on the exam I will be administering on Thursday.

And now it is bed time.  Good night, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment