9.16.2012

Day 481

It seems that I didn't update for Friday.  So I'll summarize Friday and yesterday.

Friday:
I had class and things.  After class Kimmy and I got some dinner with Jessie and Richard at Ruby Tuesday.  Actually, Kimmy and I had just gotten seated at Ruby Tuesday when Jessie asked if we had dinner plans.  So we invited them.  We had fun.  After dinner Kimmy and I went for a short walk on the walking/running/biking path in Munce.  It was nice and I'd like to go back sometime.  There's a cute little smoothie place on the path called The Island. It's made to look like a beach.  The smoothies were decent, I suppose, but I think they used the same smoothie mix as Mount Vernon.  But the smoothies came with ice cream on them!

Saturday:
Yesterday morning we did our grocery shopping.  Kimmy joined me for the farmer's market and Aldi, but she had to work so she couldn't join me for Wal-mart.  So we got all of that accomplished.  When we got home I researched some things I can do to fix our refrigerator.  The rubber seal is pretty old and dirty... and the door won't stay completely shut.  I don't know if those are related or not.  But I'm looking into options to fix it, ranging from cleaning the seal with baking soda to replacing it entirely.  It's keeping our food cold but a lot of moisture is building up near the door and I have to clean water up two or three times a day.

Anyhow, yesterday afternoon I went to the library and did homework with Timbo.  We were there for about four hours, but we got it all done!  For that class, anyhow.  It's going to be a very busy week with assignments and interviews.

When I got back I took a break for a while.  My brain was very worn out.  Then I started making some dinner.  I think I figured out how to make hamburgers taste like restaurant hamburgers: pepper and garlic salt.  I tried to make thin hamburger patties because Kimmy prefers those, but they ended up just being really small.  Oh well!  They still tasted good.  After dinner we finished watched the movie we started on Friday night.  Then it was bed time.

The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment