9.01.2012

Day 467

I successfully had a Saturday!

I slept in... a lot.  Like, until 9!  It was wonderful.  After I got up I showered and things.  Then Kimmy and I had breakfast.  After breakfast we did our grocery shopping for the week.  The only thing we got from the farmer's market this week was a pepper.  It seems that the only fruit at the market is watermelon.  Speaking of watermelon, ours started to ferment in the fridge, so we threw it out.

After lunch I got to work on writing the exam for my students on Tuesday.  And... that was the rest of my afternoon.  Yep!  I think I have it pretty well finished though.

We went to dinner with Kimmy's parents at Chili's.  It was nice.  Then we came back and talked for a while.  I had to go get some more work on grading and test-making done.  Kimmy and her parents made a trip to Wal-mart after a bit and I finished up my work for the evening.

After I finished working (and applying to another job) I played a quick game with AJ and his cousins, then had some ice cream with Kimmy.

And now it's bed time.  Good night, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment