9.05.2012

Day 470

These days need to stop feeling like they're a week long.  It's painful.

I got up and got ready for class.  I got a bit of a late start today, but I was able to make it to pack my lunch and make it to the library to print off the tests... and even made it to class a few minutes early.  So that's how most of my students started their day: with a test.

After the test was over I went up to my office and started grading.  Then I worked on some homework with Timbo and Alex.  We got a decent portion of it done... and then we got to class and found out that we have to do it out by hand.  We'd used a program called Minitab, since originally our professor said that our homeworks would have to be done in some statistical software.  But today in class he decided that since this material would be showing up on an exam, we should learn to do it by hand.  Therefore: we'll be doing the homework again tomorrow.

I hadn't had enough to eat at lunch and I was tired.  So I was a bit cranky when I got home.  On top of that, our refrigerator is officially not working, so all of the food in there that needs to be refrigerated is spoiled.  Yay.  I emailed our landlord yesterday about it... the serviceman is supposed to come tomorrow to fix it.  Hopefully he gets it working... because I'd like to keep at least some of my food (like produce) though I think pretty much everything has gone bad at this point.

I graded for a while, then got hungry.  I considered making stir-fry, but a) I didn't want to just waste any leftovers we had, and b) I really didn't feel like cooking.  So we looked through our coupons and found one for steak 'n shake. Apparently almost all of our coupons are for pizza and oil changes, so we had to do a little looking for something else.

After dinner I attended a resume workshop.  They had some good advice and I think I'm going to make some changes... tomorrow.  Not now.  Now is bed time because I'm tired.

So good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment