3.01.2012

Day 282

Early bed for me tonight.  I'm pretty tired and I have a test tomorrow.


Today was an interesting day of sorts.  I got up and made my lunch this morning while breakfast was cooking.  I learned something important this week.  After hard boiling eggs, remove the shell soon thereafter instead of waiting a few days.  It is much easier to remove the shell this way without taking half the egg with it.


Anyhow, I went to the computer lab for a couple hours this morning and "worked."  Today "working" was actually "studying for investments."  Basically I just went through the notes, picked out important formulae, then working through the practice exam.  After writing down the formulae and memorizing them, this test seems much less intimidating.  So we'll see how it goes.  As with life con, I just don't really know what to expect.  The only problems I've really had to do are the practice exam.  I'd like a little more than that... but the problems in the book aren't really same as what will be on the test.  So...oh well!


During life con we talked more about our project that's due after break.  It's going to be interesting, that's for sure.  See, this isn't the type of project where we've learned the material previously, now we're going to apply it.  We're learning a lot of this for the first time as he goes over the project.  And he has class time tomorrow to finish the last..third to half of the project.  This should be interesting.


After class I had lunch, then went back to the computer lab.  While in there I started to fill out the paper application for Central Insurance.  But apparently this was a waste because I thought that the form online was to be printed and filled out.  No, it was to be filled out online, I just misunderstood the instructions.  So I had to redo it when I got home.  Oh well.  I got all of my information down, so it didn't take as long the second time.  Dustin came up to look at investments with me, but since there really wasn't much to examine he was only up there for maybe 40 minutes.


When I got home I put some dishes away, answered some emails, then just tried to do something productive.  I did more investments I think. I just could not focus this afternoon or evening.  Oh well.


Um, yeah, that about sums it up.  Time for bed!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment