3.18.2012

Day 300

Hi everyone!  I have been officially keeping a blog for 300 days.  That means that I have been finished with college for 302 days.  It's been quite the adventure so far!


Today was pretty decent.  I woke up, showered, then ate breakfast.  Jessie and Richard came to pick me up for church a little before 11.  Today one of the main people in charge for campus crusade for Christ over at Ball State spoke.  It was good.  He talked mostly from the beginning of Acts.  I really like that book.


After church we went to lunch at Arby's.  They told me about their Hawaii trip, then we talked some about our weekends and such.  Richard likes to try to use medical words that Jessie has taught him, so I tried to give him some actuarial words.  But there really aren't any.  Well, none that sounds impressive.  We like normal words, but abbreviate with lots of symbols.  I did explain to them how we refer to people as (x), where x is the age of the referenced person.  For instance, I would be referred to as (22) or "a life aged 22."  It keeps things shorter.  On the way out I got some cheese sticks for Kimmy, since she was too tired to join us this morning.


When we got back Kimmy had gotten up.  So I got a grocery list together and we went grocery shopping.  I planned for 3 meals this week: pizza, chicken-noodle salad, and squash-chicken-pasta.  They didn't have summer squash, so hopefully the stuff I got tastes good.


When we got back I read some probability and Kimmy played a game.  Later on we started making dinner.  It was then that I learned (or learned again) that Kimmy does not like mayonnaise.  So... she didn't eat dinner.  Kathryn came over for dinner and homework-ing.  As a thank-you for making her dinner and dessert numerous times throughout last week, Kathryn made me white chocolate fudge.  It's really good.  I'm quite excited.  Eventually when Kimmy got hungry she went to Wal-mart to get some food for the rest of the week.  Then Kathryn and I did homework for a while.  After we'd worked for an hour or so we got dessert.  I had an assortment of things from last week.  Kimmy tried some of the pie I made.  Yay!


And now.... bed time.  For I have class tomorrow.  Gross.... but good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment