3.29.2012

Day 311

I did not want to get up this morning.  I'm sure this is a huge surprise... but I was not too excited about going to the computer lab.  But up I got and away I went.


For my first couple of hours in the lab I worked on probability.  I did around 15 or so problems.  I was happy with that.  We don't have a quiz next week, but I just want to start working problems every day.  Foley canceled life con, so I didn't go to that.  Instead I went to my office and had a super early lunch.  When I got back to the lab I printed out the last part of my tax forms and the life con problems Foley sent us for our quiz next week.  Timbo came into the lab around then, so he and I started working through the problems.  It was tons of fun.  I worked on that for a while, then got tired of it and worked on probability some more.  My brain was starting to get pretty tired, so I played a game on my phone for the remaining time in the lab.  I was getting pretty bored, so I left a little early.


The pills I'm on for my eczema gives me some energy in the morning... and makes me pretty restless.  So it's a jolly good time.  After I left the lab I went to the on campus post office and sent off my state tax returns.  Hopefully I get the refunds in the next couple of weeks.


Then I came home, got a snack, played some TF2, put away laundry...I know I did something else.  I'm not sure what though.  Cleaned my room a bit.  It was super exciting.  I tried to find a photo editing app for my phone.  I found one that also has a webpage component... so that I could go back and forth between the two.  But then I realized that I know nothing about photo editing.  So I abandoned that.  I did add a recipe to my recipe blog, so feel free to take a look at that here: http://joels-recipes.blogspot.com/2012/03/pulled-barbecue-chicken-and-baked.html


At some point this afternoon I was texting with Jared and we were trying to figure out when we'd get to hang out over the summer.  He mentioned that his birthday is the same day as MVNU graduation, so if I thought I'd have some spare time, we should hang out.  It then dawned on me that I had scheduled to take my exam on that day.  So I changed it to the previous Saturday.  So I am now taking my exam on Saturday May 12 at 1:30pm.  Woohoo!


Kathryn came over for dinner and studying.  We had left over hamburgers and fries that I made the other day.  I'm never sure whether the food I make is actually really good or my friends are just used to having frozen food, so anything that is remotely fresh tastes good (like eating home cooked food after eating nothing but cafeteria food for a few months).  The plan was to work on homework after that.  Apparently "homework" is code for "watch a movie and eat cupcakes."  Quite frankly I like that version of homework much better.  So that's what happened!


And now I am going to bed.  Good night friends.  Thanks for reading this nonsense that I put out here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment