3.05.2012

Day 287

I woke up this morning around 830. I kind of slept in! It was nice. I got some breakfast, then showered and played games in my phone for a while. Then Dustin got up, we talked for a bit, then we started to get our stuff packed up.
Amber got home around 1230, so we talked with her for a minute, then headed out. We had quite the drive ahead of us.
It was mainly uneventful. Lots of snow at first, but not too bad.  We stopped to get gas and food, but otherwise it was pretty uneventful.
We got to Timbo's house around 540. We sat around and talked for a little bit, then got ready to get sushi! I met his parents, then we talked with his dad for a bit.  He wanted to know where Dustin and I were from and such.  I like him. So we told more about our background and the program.
Timbo lives about 20 minutes south of Cincinnati, so we went up there to get some sushi.  And now we're just hanging out up here, probably going home in the near future. Yup! So.. Almost good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment