3.19.2012

Day 301

Hi friends!  Good to talk with you all again.


I had a rude awakening this morning.  My alarm went off at 6.  I don't know why it did that.  Well actually I do.  On Friday I set my alarm for 6 because I was going to get up and get stuff done.  But I forgot to set it for a normal time.  So I went back to sleep for a bit.


I was not happy when I did get up.  I was sleepy and wanted to go back to bed.  But I got up and made some eggs for breakfast.  Then I went to class.


Not much to say about it.  I went.  I was tired.  No one wanted to be there.  I believe that today is the first time I've ever seen a professor wear shorts to teach.  Good ol' Foley.


In between classes we went to the Atrium.  We discussed the size of Muncie.  I thought it was about 100,000 people.  Tim thought it was closer to 40,000.  According to Wikipedia, it was about 70,000.  So good for us.


Then we had life con.  We learned more about stuff and things.  It was super interesting, clearly.  Afterwards I went to the gym with Dustin.  But I forgot socks.  I was sad.  But it's ok.  When I finished working out I noticed that I had a voicemail from Central Mutual, just saying to call back.  I was hoping for the best (since usually you get a rejection email, not a rejection phone call), but I didn't want to get my hopes up.


Kimmy was awake when I got back.  I gave her a pretty flower that I'd found (a dandelion).  Then we got lunch. I was tired after lunch, so I took a nap.  For like an hour or so.  I felt much better after that.  Then I called Central back.  And they offered me an internship!  I was so full of excitement.  They even agreed to work with my crazy schedule (starting in early May and finishing in late July).  The drive will be rough, but it's worth it.  I have employment for the summer and great experience.  So I'm very excited.  I need to get some more shirts and pants to wear, but I have time for that.


Then I made pizza dough and put it in the microwave to rise.  And then I did more dishes.  After all that I finally started some homework.  Bleh.  I do not like studying.  Around 6ish Kathryn came over and had dinner with Kimmy and me.  The pizza turned out pretty well, I thought.  Except that I didn't put enough oregano and Italian seasoning in.  But it was still good.


I pretty spent the rest of the evening studying.  And now I'm done.  Yup!  So...good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment