3.22.2012

Day 303

I didn't get a chance to update last night because apparently the internet in my apartment ceased to work.  I don't like the Blogger for Android application.  So hopefully they get that fixed in the near future.  Like... before 2:30 today when I return to my apartment.

So yesterday morning was fairly normal.  I had oatmeal then went to Investments.  Strictly in that order.  After class we had Atrium time and tried to study for probability.

Wow.  That quiz... was something else.  I generally assume that the number of questions that are dedicated to a specific topic in the manual is roughly proportional to the number of questions for that topic on the exam, therefore it will be respectably proportioned on the quiz.  Not the case with yesterday's exam.  Nearly all of the questions in the manual had to do with either transformations of random variables or distributions of sum/differences/products/quotients of random variables.  But about half the quiz was on order statistics... on which there were not many questions in the manual.  So I was clearly quite amused by this.  And by that I mean I was not amused at all.

When I got back I was in a fantastic mood.  So I ate pizza and played TF2.  I felt a little better, but I was still pretty frustrated.  Oh well.

Kimmy went home yesterday to do wedding stuff, but she'll be back sometime today.  I felt that was relevant but wasn't sure where to stick that in.

Dustin and I went disc golfing yesterday afternoon.  It was fun.  It was kinda toasty so we decided to be semi-white trash and go shirtless.  Exactly zero regrets were had.  Then we got milkshakes at DQ.  It was a fantastic choice.  When I got back to my apartment I finished my milkshake, then did some cleaning.  And showered.  I did a little bit of laundry, did some dishes.  You know, fun stuff.

For dinner I tried a recipe that I made over the summer.  It was ok, but I wasn't very impressed.  It was a pasta, chicken, green beans, and squash dish.  But they didn't have the right kind of squash at Marsh.  I was not exactly happy with how it turned out, but it was edible.  Kathryn came over to partake in the eating of the aforementioned meal and she said it was good.  So I guess that's comforting.

I didn't really do anything after dinner.  Just kind of sat around, not using the internet because it wasn't working.  Then I went to bed.  The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment