3.20.2012

Day 302

Another day.  So here we are.


I had oatmeal for breakfast.  I decided to try it with blueberries and sugar.  It was pretty decent.  I might try it again tomorrow.


This morning at the computer lab I decided to sign up for a Twitter account.  I've found that I have a very hard time following lots of different news sites, so this bring all the news to me.  I can just decide which sites I want to follow and I'll get regular updates from them.  Some of them update really really regularly, so I might un-follow them.  We'll see.  I also read for investments.  The homework assignment is not very numerically based, so I need to actually read the chapter to understand what's happening.


During life con we continued our discussion on Markov chains.  Nothing too exciting.  Our last exam is going to be a take home project, which will be nice.


After class I went to the barber to get a hair cut.  I like having short hair much better than having long hair.  Then I went to my office and had lunch.  When I'd finished eating I went back to the computer lab and read investments for a while.  I also talked with David and Natalie, two other actuarial students.


When I got back to my apartment Kimmy and I got a snack.  Then I did probability for a while.  Kimmy took a nap.  I read more investments.  It was a very exciting afternoon.


We went to dinner at Jessie's.  She made pizza casserole and it was really good.  We talked about my internship, Richard's job interviews, Jessie's exciting times at work, and some possible work opportunities for Kimmy next year.  Apparently we talk about work a lot.  Anyhow, Kimmy found a psychological testing and assessment place somewhere in Muncie that she's going to look into for next year.  Jessie might have a friend who works there (if it's the same place), so that would be convenient.


After dinner we came back, whereupon Kimmy and I had ice cream.  Then I played TF2 with Miles.  And now I'm going to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment