3.22.2012

Day 304

Hi!


So this morning was pretty normal.  I woke up, got breakfast, made lunch, and went to work.  When I got to the computer lab, I studied for the investments quiz tomorrow.


We had life con in the computer lab today. We learned how to solve series of differential equations in Mathematica, which we need to do for our last exam.  After class I stayed in the computer lab and "worked," which means that I really just studied some more.  I have an awesome job.


After class I came back to my apartment.  My internet still was not working so I called my service provider and talked with him on the phone for about 30 minutes.  We tried a lot of different things.  Finally I booted up in "Safe Mode with Networking" and was able to connect to the internet.  So he told me to run some virus scans and hope it fixed everything.  It did not.  I still can't connect in regular running mode.  So tomorrow I have to go to the IT department at school and hopefully have them fix my computer.


For dinner I got dinner with someone who used to go to OSAS with me and goes to school here at Ball State.  We're friends on Facebook and she recently sent me a message to say that we should get dinner, since we both go to school here.  So we did.  It was fun.  We talked about school and family and dance and such.  Yup!


Kimmy got back to my apartment shortly after I did.  She had some car problems so she got set back a bit.  But they hopefully got fixed.  So when she got back we went to go get ice cream with Kathryn.  It was tasty.


And now I'm going to bed.  Yup.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment