2.29.2012

Day 282

Well, my morning started off like most.  Just... getting ready and such.  I actually got to class early, so I went to the computer lab to scan some stuff.  Except that the scanner was broken.  I also forgot to take my grading to turn in to Dr. Nelson...so you know.  Win.  During class we went over the practice midterm.  I don't think that it will be too bad.  I just need to make sure that I have all of the formulas down and everything.


In between classes we just studied for probability.  Woo.


During class we got last week's quiz back.  Most of us did pretty poorly on it.  The only positive is that at this point, my score is pretty well set (averages and all), so even though this quiz wasn't so great my grade isn't moving as much as it was early on.  But extra studying during/after spring break will certainly benefit me.  I think today's quiz went decently.  There were just two questions on which I could not get any of the answers.  And another that used some identity I did not know.  But I confirmed my answer with Timbo and he said it was correct.


Let's see.  When I got back to my apartment I got some lunch.  I finished the chili I made the other night.  And I don't believe that I will be getting that again, as it does not sit well with my stomach.  Yay.


I did some studying for investments, then realized that pretty much the first month of class was just setting groundwork for this month of class.  So I didn't actually do much that was productive, which was frustrating.  Later on in the afternoon I got a phone call from Sheryl at Central Mutual.  I'm going to go to Van Wert for a lunch meeting on March 16th.  She said she couldn't guarantee an internship, but she still had some people to talk to and was going to keep pushing for one.  So I'm pretty excited.  I just need to send them some paper work (application and transcripts).


I went to dinner at Jessie and Richard's.  Jessie made a really tasty pizza casserole type thing.  It was really good.  Then I came back, did a little studying, chilled.  Then finished my night off with a little TF2 with Miles.  Now it's off to bed.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment