3.15.2012

Day 296

It was especially difficult to get up this morning.  I hit my snooze a few times... and eventually determined I had to get up.  Ugh.


I got to class a couple minutes early, so I ran up to put the grading in Dr. Nelson's box, then went to class.  I studied for probability for a bit.  Dr. Foley never showed up to class.  We were really confused.  One by one we started to leave.  Just as I was leaving the secretary from the Math department came down to tell us that Dr. Foley had a family emergency, hence his not being at class.  Hopefully everything is ok...


During Atrium time I was super productive.  And by that I mean I did absolutely nothing.  Then we all went to probability.....  I actually think I did ok on this week's quiz.  But I guess we'll see!


After class I went to Wal-mart to get stuff to make pie, as it was Pi Day.  When I got back I ate lunch.  I was going to work on homework with Timbo and Dustin, but we went frisbee golfing instead.  Way more fun.  So we played for a couple of hours at a course near the edge of town.  It was a lot of fun, even though I'm not very good at all.


Afterwards I came back and showered.  It was wonderful.


I had leftovers for dinner.  Then I worked on a homework assignment with Kathryn.  We got it mostly done, but I'm going to finish it tomorrow with Timbo and Dustin (hopefully).  Then we had some of the aforementioned pie.  Jessie and Richard came over and partook in the pie-eating as well.  It was a good time.


And now I'm going to bed.  So good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment