3.11.2012

Day 292

I slept in til about 9 today.  It was nice.  When I woke up I made some breakfast, then went grocery shopping.  I had to get a lot of non-food items, like cleaner, toilet paper, stuff like that.  I don't like getting those because even though I can eat for little money, buying that sort of nonsense makes me feel like I'm spending way too much.  But... toilet paper is kind of important.


When I got back I put my groceries away, got lunch, then started to fill in my grocery database.  I've tried to keep all of the things I buy in an Access database.  I'm not sure why, but I feel like it could be useful at some point.  I keep track of where I bought things, the brand, the item, whether it is priced by item or by weight, the quantity, and the price.  I'm sure it will be useful some day.


Anyhow.  Around 1 I left to go to the computer on campus.  I met Dustin and Timbo there and we worked on the life con project.  I believe that I got at least 95% of it done.  I'll ask some questions on Monday and finish it then.


I got back around dinner time and made leftovers.  I finished up the beef and biscuit casserole I made the other day and the noodles from yesterday.  It was a happy dinner.


Then after dinner I did laundry, played TF2, did the dishes, did more laundry... I feel like I did something else.  But it appears that I did not.  So, I guess I'll go to bed now.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment