3.25.2012

Day 307

So I have effectively done no homework this weekend.  Tomorrow and Tuesday will therefore contain much joyous studying for probability.  Yay.


Anyhow, I got up, showered, made oatmeal for breakfast, then woke Kimmy up. Jessie texted me around 10:30 to see if I remembered whether church was supposed to start early this week.  I vaguely remembered something about that, but none of us could really remember.  So they came over and we went to church.  Sure enough, the service started half an hour early today.  Whoops!  Anyhow, the service was good.  The senior pastor was out of town, so one of the other pastors preached.  It was on James and how powerful our words can be.  It was really good.  The pastor reminded me of myself with some of his mannerisms and the way that he spoke.


After church we went to Arby's for lunch.  I brought coupons with me since Jessie and Richard were almost out.  We both get lots of coupons and ads in the mail, so for the past couple weeks we'd been using some of the coupons they got in the mail.  But since they had few left I cut mine out and brought them.  I can definitely see Kimmy and me being slight couponers.  And craigslisters.  Anyhow, after lunch we went over to the mall to see the Hunger Games.  We got there a bit early, so we went to TJ Max.  I got a pair of shorts because I only have two pair and I figured I could use another.  Then we went to the movie.  I liked it.  There was a lot of hype around it.  I have no idea whether it lived up to the hype, but I was entertained.  So I guess it was a victory.


When we got back Kimmy and I sat around and talked for a bit, then got dinner.  For we were hungry.  Then we watched the episodes of How I Met Your Mother that we had not yet watched.  Around 8 she had to go.  Dumb.  So she should be getting back to Mount Vernon in the near future.


Then I played games with Miles for a bit.  Now I am tired and I'm going to bed. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment