8.01.2012

Day 435

Quick update.


This morning started with breakfast and talking with family.  Then I went to go cut the grass.  It didn't take very long, but since I was doing the part by the house there was a lot of maneuvering to do.  But it's done.  We're going to be having people park in the back since there will be lots of cars, so I really needed to get that done today.  So yay!


After lunch Kimmy and I went to the court house and got our marriage license.   I think that means it's officially going to happen!  It was a lot easier than I had imagined it would be.  Except Kimmy couldn't remember her SSN... so hopefully she has the right one!


When we got back I filled out the application for our rental house next year.  Then I went to a doctor's appointment.  That was fine.  It was just a standard wellness physical.  He said that I was tied for the healthiest person he'd seen today.  So that's good.  He recommended using Cortizone cream for my eczema.  If it starts getting bad again I'll probably have to look into that.


After the doctor's I came back and did some stuff around the house.  Amber got here around 5, so we helped her unpack then ate dinner.  Kimmy and I went to the store after dinner and she got new shoes!  She was in need of some good walking shoes, especially since we're going to New York for a few days.  And there will be much walking.


So we came back home, did some wedding things (surprise)... then went to Becky's to hang out with her and Miles.  We watched a movie, then talked about life, the universe, and everything.  It was pretty grand.  Ummm... it's bed time.  Yeah.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment