8.02.2012

Day 436

Well.  I think the stress level is approaching the maximum.


Yesterday morning Kimmy and I got coffee with Becky, Marci, and Miles.  We had fun.  Then Kimmy and I met with Dave for our last counseling session.  We talked about budgeting and the schedule of events for the ceremony.  I believe that everything is going to work out somehow.


When we got back home we had lunch, then I had a haircut.  It was pretty standard, I suppose.  Everything seems like it's in slow motion and in a dream.  So it's hard to recall many details.  And each day feels like it goes on forever.  After haircut I went to the store to get some milk.


When I got back...I did a little packing, then looked at car insurance.  I am pleased to announce that it's about half the price of what I had anticipated.  It's not great coverage, but it will work for a year.  Then I went about contacting different utility companies to get everything turned on.  It was sort of confusing, but I think everything is working?


After dinner I think I did more packing.  Or cleaning.  Or something.  I really don't remember.  Something exciting probably happened.  Jessie and Richard came.... Amber got back from her trip to see Jesse's cousins.  And then later on Kimmy and I went to Becky's to compile some music for the wedding.


And now it's the day before the wedding.  It still hasn't really hit either Kimmy or me that we're getting married.  This summer has just been so busy and weird.  Well, we'll see how today and tomorrow go!

No comments:

Post a Comment