8.05.2012

Day 439

Wow.  Yesterday was long.  Kimmy and I met with our families at 9 to open gifts.  And we ate some breakfast because our hotel didn't have a free continental breakfast (that we saw).  So we opened gifts and cards and everything.  Then we got ready to go.

I stopped at the bank to deposit some money before we left.  The teller working there was the same one who's been there since I was in high school, so she knows me.  One of the checks had something getting married on it, so she wanted to hear all about what our plans were and everything.  It was cute :)

We finally got on the road around 12:40... So only an hour after I'd planned!  It wasn't too bad.

It was a very long trip.  A little over 10 hours.  And the last half (Pennsylvania) was way hilly.  Pegasus doesn't like hills.  Most of the way we listened to music and talked and things.  It was good.  Way long, but good.

We got to Nick's a bit before 11. Once we got all settled we discussed our internships in silly detail, then he gave us a fantastic over view of new york. So we actually kind of have a plan now!

Well.  I think that's about it.  Let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment