8.26.2012

Day 460

Yesterday morning started with some breakfast with Kimmy.  Then we went off to the farmer's market.  We met Jessie there and did some shopping.  We got some more corn and some other produce.  Last week when we went I had been looking for a vendor who sold spices but I was unsuccessful.  Not so with this week!  We were able to locate a vendor and return victorious!

After the farmer's market Kimmy got ready for her interview at Macy's.  I gave her some interview tips, but I didn't think that she would be asked the same types of questions that I would be asked in my interviews.  Oh well.  After she left I went to finish the grocery shopping.  We got back from our respective duties around the same time and ate lunch.  Kimmy and I discussed her interview and in general she thought that it had gone well.
I went to the library for a couple of hours to do homework with some classmates.  I got nearly all of it done and will be finishing it today.  When I got home I wrote a few thank you cards while Kimmy made dinner.

After dinner we went to go visit our neighbors for a little bit.  They were celebrating Shawn(or Shaun or Sean... however he spells it)'s birthday, so we stopped by to give him some cookies and say hi.  So we stayed and talked with him and other people who were passing through the kitchen for a while.  I had fun and I think Kimmy did as well.  When we got back Kimmy played Minecraft and I did some grading.  When I was done grading I went upstairs and played Team Fortress with some friends for a while.  Then it was bedtime.  Actually, we got in bed and realized that we were both really hungry.  So we got a snack then went to bed.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment