8.25.2012

Day 459

Yesterday morning I had planned on doing some studying before class.  I got some done, but then I called Comcast about an issue we've been having with our Internet.  I was on the phone with them for an hour and a half.  Actually.... I was on hold for an hour and twenty minutes, then I talked with someone for another ten minutes.  One of their people is coming on Sunday to hopefully fix it.

Then I went to class.  It was pretty uneventful.  In between classes we went to the Atrium and we tried to do some homework, even though we all knew it wouldn't happen. Then we had our other class, which was my MFE course.  It's going to be a lot of work, I believe.

When I got home I talked with Kimmy for a bit, then we made dinner.  We just had leftovers.  With bacon!

After dinner we went to Tim and Erin's for a bonfire with our friends in the Actuarial department.  Kimmy made a cheesecake which a) looks really good and b) tastes amazing!  It was a big hit.

We first tried playing badminton, but none of us really knew the rules.  But I'm pretty sure that Kimmy and I won.  Then we got some food and talked around the camp fire.  It was fun.  We had a pretty strict "no talking about math" policy, so we had to be careful about our topics of conversation.  But it was good.

When we got back there was some excitement going on in the fairgrounds.  Apparently there was some really big concert going on.  Kimmy and I were going to go over there, but tickets were $15 a person.  Hurumph.  It was my kind of music and everything!  Money is dumb.  So then Kimmy watched Lost and I played a game.  And then we went to bed. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment