8.11.2012

Day 446

Well, this was the last day of packing and things.  Because after today... I'll be gone!  There are still some wall decorations and things like that, but everything else got packed up today.

So I packed this morning, then I went to dad's soccer game at 11.  I don't know who they were playing, but it was a good game.  It was much colder than I had anticipated, so I only stayed for the first half.  But his team did a good job.

After soccer I came home and got some lunch.  Then Kimmy and I went to run some errands.  First we went to Wal-mart to get a binder for my study manual.  My MLC study manual came in the mail today... it's kind of ridiculous.

This is going to be so much fun!

Anyhow, after Wal-mart we picked up my car from the Kia dealership, then went to go see the grandfolks for a bit.  We talked about Kimmy and my trip to New York and about their trips together.  I was glad that we could go see them, since we hadn't really gotten much of a chance to talk with them at the wedding and last week was so crazy.  But we visited with them for a while and had fun!

When we got home there was more packing.  Woo.  But it all got done, so that's good.

Mom and dad brought a frozen pizza home for dinner.  And it was really good! It was almost as good as the pizza in New York :)

Let's see. After dinner we... you guessed it: packed some more.  I was able to get rid of a decent number of things, but there's always that box or three that you have a hard time getting rid of.  But there is room for now, so I can deal with those later.

Well, this is my last update in Findlay for a while.  And possibly my last update from a computer for a week or so (but hopefully less).  We're going to wait until we move in to find an Internet Service Provider, since there are usually really good deals at the start of the semester.  So... here's hoping for good deals!

So long, Findlay.  We'll hang out again soon, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment