8.11.2012

Day 445

Yesterday was a packing day.  I have most everything in my room out of the drawers and out from under my bed, but I just need to get it into boxes.  That will be today.  So I spent most of the morning packing.  I also believe that I have all of the utilities figured out?  The only issue is that we won't have water until Monday morning.  Oh well!  We'll figure it out.

I also took my car to the Kia dealership to have them look at a couple things. Driving to New York and back made me aware of a couple issues.

And!  Jeremy posted some of the pictures from the wedding!  You can see them here: http://kesterimagery.passgallery.com/event/6pjps119171

I approve.

Let's see.... I did some more packing.... then Kimmy and I made chicken and rice for dinner.  I just used cinnamon to spice the chicken.  It was really good, but it didn't have enough flavor.  Next time I might try letting it sit in a cinnamon/brown sugar marinade of some sort.  We also made yellow rice and Kimmy ate way too much.  As in... she had a hard time moving afterwards.  She is funny.

Then more packing.  It was neat.

After all of the packing, I played Team Fortress with Jared for a little bit.  But I was pretty tired and I still have a lot of work today, so then I went to bed.  The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment