8.17.2012

Day 451

Yesterday seems like it was such a long day!  Even though I didn't really do too many things.

My alarm went off at 8, but I was still pretty tired. I stayed in bed for just a couple more blinks... and then it was 9.  The service man was supposed to get there at 9:30, so I figured that I should get up.  For his arrival.  In the mean time, I got breakfast, studied, and wrote a couple thank you cards.

When the service guy got here he fixed the stove and is going to get us a different washer, dryer, bathroom faucet, and doorbell.  I'm not sure when all of that will happen, but I think it will be soon?

Most of the afternoon was spent studying and writing thank you cards.  I also made a really tasty snack.

It looks gross, but it was amazing.  I fried bananas in peanut butter and butter, then topped it with cinnamon.  Kimmy and I decided that we should use that as pie filling sometime.

We went to dinner at Jessie and Richard's.  Jessie made a beef and noodle dish.  It was pretty good.  Richard told us a little bit about his new job and Jessie told us about some of the....neat aspects of working at a hospital.  After dinner we went to Berry Winkle!  We had fun with them.

When we got back we didn't really do anything productive.  Kimmy watched a show on Netflix and I played a game.  Then we went to bed.  The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment