8.26.2012

Day 461

Hi!

So this morning I decided to get up early and be productive before church.  I think I'm getting old.... waking up early should never be a preferred option.  But I did.  I ran into a bit of an obstacle when I tried to write my blog and the internet wouldn't connect.  So I had to copy everything I'd written into a text file, transfer that onto my phone, then copy the contents of the text file into the Blogger app.  Unfortunately the Blogger app doesn't have any ability to change font or font size... so it looked kind of funny.  Oh well!

After that I did some reading for the class I'm teaching.  The next section *shouldn't* be too bed, but we'll see.

Kimmy and I went to church with Jessie and Richard.  It was good.  Pastor Mark talked about the book of Jude and about serving each other.  I got a call from Comcast in the middle of the service.  I didn't want to take it, but when I set up the appointment they informed me that if I missed any of their calls that they would have to cancel the appointment.  So I quickly excused myself and took the call.  I figured God would understand.

Jessie and Richard came over to our house for lunch, since we were waiting for the Comcast guy.  They told us of their adventures in looking for a house.  I do not envy them.  Renting and setting up all of the utilities was enough of an adventure for me right now.  And we ate cheesecake!

The serviceman came and fixed all of the things.  So now we have working internet!  And hopefully it doesn't stop working anytime soon.

I worked on homework this afternoon.  It was buckets of fun.  Part of the time I was re-writing my homework to make it legible to turn in.  The rest of it was finishing the assignment.  I want to go through it one more time just to make sure I understand everything.

After homework we ate some dinner, then went to go see Batman with friends!  I saw it during my bachelor party, but it was also good the second time.  Way good, in fact.

When we got back home I folded some laundry, made some rice, then we watched a TED talk.

And now it's time for bed!  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment