7.28.2012

Day 431

Well, yesterday was the last day of my internship.  It was a pretty busy day, as we had a lot of end-of-the-month work to do.  But it was a really good day.  We went to Bob Evans for lunch in honor of my last day at Central.  They wanted to hear about wedding plans and about some of my thoughts on how the summer had gone.  I've said it before, but I definitely learned a lot this summer.  I've learned about myself, actuaries, employment... and other things.  It was quite beneficial.  They also gave Kimmy and me a couple wedding gifts, which was beyond generous of them.  The whole department treated me very very well.


After work I came home and talked with mom and dad for a while, then had dinner.  Mom made Swedish meatballs and rice, and they were quite tasty.  Then we sat around and talked for a bit!


Later on I went to Becky's and hung out with friends!  We watched silly videos on youtube, watched a movie, had some punch that Becky and Miles made (with pieces of fruit and stuff!), and went to the park.  It was a good time.  Then it was home -> bed time.  The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment