7.15.2012

Day 418

What a day.  Yesterday I was able to sleep until about 7:30.  It was pretty great.  After I woke up I showered and went down to breakfast with mom.  Most of the breakfasts they had at the Super 8 were bread based.  Toast, bagels, danishes, waffles... So it was a great place to carbo-load.  There was a couple there speaking and non-English language.  Mom and I determined that it was possibly German.  It was at least some East European country's language.  We thought.

After breakfast we went to Wal-mart.
We still had about 45 minutes to kill before we were supposed Kimmy and her family for lunch, so we just walked around the store and talked for a while.

We had lunch at an Irish pub type of place.  It was pretty good.  I had a taco salad.  Kimmy's mom made photo books for us!  And we discussed wedding food.

After lunch we went to Kimmy's grandparents house and talked with them and some family for a while.  It was fun.  Kimmy's grandpa showed me his camper.  I guess they used to do a lot of traveling.  It was a really nice camper.  I tired to convince mom to buy it.  She didn't go for it.

Let's see.  We went to the Abraham Lincoln museum.  It was pretty cool.  They had a couple really neat shows.   One of them was... Something about the ghosts of history or such.  They used a lot of light projection onto the mist that was sprayed Ober the stage.  It looked really good and my description is less than excellent.

After the museum we went out to where the reception/party was.  They had it at the campground where Kimmy has been a camp counselor for the past... Forever.  So it was nice to see that.  The party was good.  I got to meet a lot of people, see some other people I hadn't seen for a while, and talk with all of the people!

Mom and I left around 7 to go to Muncie.  It was a decent drive.  We talked about lots of things.  It was good.  And now... It's Sunday!  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment