7.06.2012

Day 410

We meet again.


I made eggs this morning for breakfast.  They were good.


On most Friday's I don't really feel like listening to anything intellectual on my way to work, so typically I'll just listen to music.  It's nice.


I spent most of my day at work updating some supporting worksheets for some things that get sent out to various important people.  And I do mean most of my day.  Like from about the beginning of the day until around 4. But I got it done, so it's ok.  Over lunch Lee and I talked about trips we want to take after we finish our exams.  Kimmy and I have talked about going to England and Scotland in celebration.  That would be pretty neat.  We'll see what actually happens, but that's our current plan.  We have a few years to save up though.


After work I, you guessed it, came home.  And then had dinner with mom and dad.  Mom made spaghetti!  After dinner I helped clean up a bit, made Kimmy's bed in preparation of her arrival, and cleaned my bathroom.


Kimmy got here around 9.  After she got her stuff in and everything we opened the wedding presents that came in the mail this week.  Yay presents! It was exciting.


Then we sat around and discussed some wedding things, but nothing too heavy.  Just a couple things I'd been wondering about the honeymoon and such.


But now it's time for bed.  Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment