7.04.2012

Day 407

Yesterday was a pretty good day!


Things started off sort of off.  I woke up and was sort of disoriented.  More than normal for a morning.  But I was able to push through and get off to work.  Once I started drinking my coffee I felt a lot better.


Most of the morning I spent working on a report that we do every month.  Which was fine.  For some reason I just really didn't have much energy in me yesterday.  But I made it through.  During the afternoon break we watched tennis.  One of the guys, Matt, has a fantastic gift for very colorful descriptions.  I told him to write children's stories after he retires.  He agreed.


Mom and dad were gone for the day, so I just made a quick dinner for myself. Dad had an all-day business trip and mom went to go help uncle Mike and aunt Shasta do some moving things.  So after dinner I went go hang out with Becky and Miles and Kelly.


We had fun.  We played Super Smash Brothers for a while, then a couple other games.  Then youtube videos and listening to the amazing soundtrack of Bastion!  Specifically Zia's Theme.  Such a pretty song.  Let's see... we made some food as well.  Then we turned on some dance music, wore white shirts, turned on some black lights and danced!  It was fun.  I think we also started a movie?  But I fell asleep pretty much instantaneously after we finished dancing.  For it was late and I was tired.


The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment