7.04.2012

Day 408

I've always imagined that I'd like a day off in the middle of the week.  My official decision: I like it.


This morning started off well.  I slept in until 8!  It was lovely.  Then I went to Waffle House with friends!  And we had the same waitress that we had when we went after my birthday.  I forget her name, but she's pretty awesome.  She's this... probably 60 or so year old lady and she's so excited to be there.  And she came and gave us all hugs :)  Anyhow, breakfast was wonderful.  For it was Waffle House with my friends.


When I got back I took a shower.  Then talked with dad for a bit about our various going-ons (goings-on?)... the different things we did yesterday.  Then I set out to complete my checklist.  I was less successful than I'd hoped.  Most of the things got added to my "Things to discuss with Kimmy when she comes this weekend" list.  Some of them need additional thought.  Like trying to cancel a class for the fall.  Ball State recently restructured the process/website for signing up for classes.  And I couldn't figure out how to add/drop classes.  Lovely.  So that might just be the sort of thing that I do when I get there in a month and change.  I also did some looking into travel plans for Kimmy and my honeymoon.  I looked at stuff for a long time and wasn't super pleased with any of the things I was finding.  But we'll get it figured out.


Let's see.... I had dinner with mom and dad.  Then mom did some grocery shopping, dad and I cleaned the kitchen.  Other exciting things.......... yeah, not too much else happened around here.  It started storming again.  I was slightly less than amused.  But it only lasted for 30 minutes or so.


I think that's about it.  Secretly I wouldn't mind being done with work for the week.  But I don't think it's going to happen, so I should probably get to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment