7.15.2012

Day 419

Here we are again!


I woke up around 7 today.  You know... the usual.  Richard and I had breakfast and watched Star Wars.  A little bit later Jessie and mom woke up and joined us.  So we ate and talked and watched Star Wars.  It was a good morning!  But then mom and I had to go home.  We stopped by Creekside on our way out of town, but they are closed on Sundays.  Silly.


Oh, let's see.  Mom and I made it home safely.  I unpacked and got lunch.  For I was hungry.  Then I just chilled out for a while.  It was nice to finally get a chance to relax this weekend!


Around 4 I went to go help Becky and Miles put her new table and entertainment center together!  They made a trip up to IKEA in Detroit, so I went to go help assemble the things.  It looks really nice.  Sometime later I'll put some pictures up here.  But yeah, she got some new furniture because her parents needed their things back (Becky was borrowing a couch and table from her parents, you see).  So we put them all together and it looks really good!  It definitely fits the room better.  And sweet new rugs!  Marci came over for a bit, but then she had to go... do something.  I don't think I heard what she was off doing?


To celebrate our new project we got ice cream.  It was quite wonderful.  Kelly came over to see the new toys (and friends!).  And Becky's parents.  We just had a little old party right there!  Then we sat outside for a while.  We contemplated building a fire, but the wood was pretty wet after some of the rain we've had.  So we just sat outside because it was nice.


Then I had to all dumb and come home.  I was not amused, for I wanted to stay much longer.  Bleh.  Now I am going to bed. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was national ice cream day. Way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete