7.12.2012

Day 416

I don't really remember what thoughts were going through my head when I woke up this morning.  If I recall correctly I had a really weird dream.  But I don't actually remember what it was.  If someone could go back and remember my dream for me I'd really like to know.  Thanks!


Work was fine.  I did a few updating projects with Vivian.  That was a majority of the day.  Yeah.


During my daily Lunch Time with Lee, we discussed what sort of knowledge we would choose to instantly know if given the option.  Liking learning languages or being able to play instruments or be a master chef.  Any knowledge bank.  He picked that he would have all actuarial knowledge... to the point where he would be known as the modern Father of Actuarial Science.  We both agreed it was kind of lame, but it would be nice.  Personally, I would either pick knowing all martial arts or ultimate knowledge of acrobatics.  Basically I want to be Jackie Chan.  It would be such fun.


After work I came home.... I wonder how many times I have used that exact phrase in a blog post.  Anyhow, upon arrival Kimmy and I got some food.  We were going out with friends later, but we were both pretty hungry.  So food.  Mom came home and we talked with her about our days and everything.


Around 7ish we went to go see friends.  Well, first we went to the store to get Kelly flowers.  For it is her birthday!  Then we went to dinner at some really classy (trashy and awesome) Mexican restaurant named Olers.  For those not familiar with it, the front looks like this.




It's pretty lovely.  I took this picture from Google Maps, hence the wonderful marks.  But yeah.  It was great.  The food was actually pretty good.  I had this taco-pizza thing.  But it was a lot of fun.  There were lots of people there and they were all fun.  Kelly was there with her mom, Becky, Miles, Miles' family, James, and then a couple of Kelly and Miles' friends from work.  It was lots and lots of fun.  We were all being loud and silly.  Many fun times were had.  But then I had to be an old man and leave :(  I don't like having to do that.


Anyhow, I have to go to bed.  I have a very long weekend ahead of me.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment