7.17.2012

Day 421

Today was certainly a roller coaster of activity.  That's a figurative roller coaster... not a literal one.


Let's start with getting through the morning routine.  My stomach was not happy this morning.  So that made the morning great.  On top of that I had all of the "I have no place to live in a month" stuff going through my head.  And I was tired.  It was not pleasant.  On the way into work I was still really tired, even after my coffee.  I stopped at a gas station for a 5-hour energy because I really didn't even think I'd make it to lunch.  It was bad.


But, I did in fact make it.  I did a few more checking/updating things to finish off one of the big monthly/quarterly projects that I've been working on at various times for the past two weeks.  After lunch Lee and I finished it off!  My mind was all over the place until about... 2pm.  It was difficult to stay focused on anything.  But I survived.


After work I called Creekside again.  They informed me that their minimum income level was specifically referring to income... not assets, scholarships, or financial aid.  So that was pretty disheartening.  I was getting pretty down about how I'd put so much trust in getting this apartment when I knew I should have found a back up plan.  I talked with mom and dad during dinner about it and they assured me that something would come up.


So after dinner I did some searching around and talked with Kimmy.  We found this really cool house that we're going to try to rent.  It's very affordable and looks nice, so I sent the landlord an email and hopefully hear back from him/her soon!


Kimmy and I talked about apartments and things for a while.  I hope this new place works out because we both really liked it.  And it would be nice to have a place to live.


I think that's about it from over hear.  Now for some sleep.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment