7.11.2012

Day 415

I was pretty tired this morning.  It's just been really hard to get the motivation to go to bed early this week.  But I got up, went about my business, and went off to work.


I finished the entering of data portion this morning for the report I've been doing.  Vivian and I should be able to finish the rest of it up tomorrow.  She and I spent the rest of the day working on it, so I'm pretty confident we'll get it done.


For lunch Jeff took us to lunch at Bob Evan's in honor of Sharon's 45th anniversary with the company.  Lunch was good.  Vivian put together a trivia game for us to play that was centered around things that happened in 1967 (when Sharon started working).


I just lost all motivation to care at all about updating this.  So this will be short.

I got home, talked with mom and Kimmy, ate, cleaned up... the usual.  Mom went to go take people at Primrose out for a thing.  Kimmy and I went to Hobby Lobby to get some wedding decorations.  Then we went to visit Mama and Poppy.  We had fun.  We talked about wedding things and dancing and other fun stuff like that!  And about how awesome the "Great Courses" company is.  They're really quite great.  I highly recommend getting some material from them.


That's about it.  The rest of my night was pretty normal.  Lunch.....reading...now blogging.  And bed.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment