7.08.2012

Day 412

This weekend went by quickly, but I don't suppose that's so uncommon.


I woke up around 8:30 and felt amazing.  I had some breakfast, showered, then woke Kimmy up for church!  Church was good.  The little VBS kids sang at the beginning!  They were precious.  Pastor Craig talked Jesus feeding all of the people.  It's good to be reminded that not only does God take care of us, he gives us more than we need.  That makes me happy :)


After church we came home and I think we did some wedding things.  Well, we had lunch first.  Then we did wedding stuff most of the afternoon.  It was necessary.  


Then we went to hang out with friends Becky and Miles!  It was fun.  We went to the park!  Well, first we went to Rite Aid to get a bouncy ball, then we went to the playground to play four-square.  It got really hot out though, so after we got back we all just laid in the cold house for a while.  After we came back to life we started a game of Settlers of Catan.  Kelly came over while we were playing and we explained some of the basic concepts to her.  I don't think she really caught on, though... we did a pretty bad job of actually explaining what was going on.


Um... then we went to a movie.  After movie Kelly had to go home, but the rest of us had a quick little bit of Wendy's.  I got a frosty.  Zero regrets.


And now I am home and going to bed.  Good night, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment