7.24.2012

Day 428

Hey, it's Tuesday!


It rained a little bit on my way to work today.  It was much needed.  Work today mainly consisted of two or three different update projects.  Most of it was to prepare for Friday, as it's going to be a very busy day in the department.  My time at Central is quickly winding down.  It's been a very good summer and I've learned a lot. Most of the lessons I learned were not ones I anticipated learning, but they were all very important to learn.


After work I came home and ate dinner with dad.  Mom was off doing things with Primrose and grocery shopping. When she came home we helped put groceries away and then we talked about our days.


I guess I don't really have many exciting things to talk about today.  While I was driving home I had something I'd wanted to discuss, but now it escapes me.  I can't even describe how excited I am to not have an hour long commute everyday to get in the way of any stray thoughts I have.  Or to not pay for the gas.  I get two extra hours every day soon!


Hm.  I guess that's about it.  I took advantage of my remaining week of work (and having access to my work email address) and purchased Office 2010.  Using my work email address and a promotional program at work I was able to get it for $10.  It's worth it.


Yup.  So... I made lunch and now I'm going to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment