7.10.2012

Day 414


Huh.  Today was Tuesday.  I sort of forgot about that.  I just had a brief flash of "Tomorrow is Tuesday."  But, surprise ending to this story: tomorrow is Wednesday.


So today at work I started doing a monthly report that is pretty time consuming.  I'm scheduled to work on it today and for the next two days.  I got a lot done today, so we'll see how long it actually takes.  I'm guessing that I'll still finish it sometime on Wednesday though.  It's a pretty substantial update.


During Lunch-time with Lee, we discussed (you guessed it) math.  We decided that there should be a job where we get paid to just discuss math with our colleagues.  So... it's like being a student, except that it's actually doing something beneficial to society.  The catch is that neither of us want to get a PhD.  We'll see how that goes.


When I got back from work Kimmy and I went to drop my car off at Wal-mart for an oil change.  I was about 2000 miles over.... oops.  So we came back, had dinner with mom, then went back to pick up my car.  And get a few groceries.


Kimmy and I came home for a few minutes, then went off to George House.  Upon arrival I ran into an old co-worker, Ben.  He and I used to do a lot of catering together.  And now he's the general manager at George House!  So it was nice to talk with him for a bit.  Then friend Tiffany came and we went inside, ordered drinks, and acquired a table.  We just sat and talked for a while.  It was fun!  She just got back from camp so she had lots of exciting stories to share.


Then I had to be an old man and come home.  Dumb.  And now it's bed time.  So good night, ye internets!

No comments:

Post a Comment